ThesCon and Jr ThesCon Registration ends November 13, 2019!
The deadline for registering for ThesCon is rapidly approaching. There are two and a half more weeks until registration closes. After November 13th, no more schools will be allowed to register. You and your students don’t want to miss out on this wonderful opportunity.
If your registration has already been Accepted, thanks! (You may check the status of your registration here: https://gathespians.org/conference/registration/)
If you haven’t started your registration yet, please start today. Your attendees can go online now to complete the Agreement Form: https://gathespians.org/agreement-form/
If you are Submitted online, send your registration packet and payment ASAP.
If you have not submitted, now is the time for you to add your attendee names and submit.
All registration packets must be RECEIVED BY November 13, 2019. No troupes will be allowed to register after November 13. A complete packet includes:
1) Signed Registration form
2) Agreement Forms for all attendees
3) Payment (or PayPal receipt)
High School Note: Make sure every student is an ACTIVE Thespian.
Packets received after November 13, 2019 will not be accepted. They will be returned to the school’s administrator.
Strong Recommendation: At this point, do not send registration packets using regular USPS mail, which can take up to two weeks to reach us. Send through FedEx or UPS, secure tracking, and send express/next day mail.
If you hand-deliver your packet to the UPS store where our box is, they are required to charge you for postage/shipping fees and process your packet by mailing it. You will NOT meet the deadline if you hand-deliver or mail your packet the day of the deadline.
Double check all Agreement Forms.• You must include an Agreement Form for everyone you register, including yourself and all of your chaperones.
• Handwritten Agreement Forms will not be accepted – everyone has to go online to complete the form.
• Previous year’s forms will not be accepted.
• Boxes asking for first and last names must have first and last names in them; not numbers email addresses.
• Boxes asking for phone numbers must have 10-digit phone numbers in them.
• A person cannot be his/her own emergency contact. The two emergency contacts cannot be the same person.
• Check for accurate birthdates. No one attending ThesConwas born in 2019.
• All forms must have a printed name and a signature at the bottom of the form of
1) either a parent’s signature of the student attendee (even if the student is18 or older)
2) the signature of the adult attending as a chaperone.
Note: The troupe director cannot sign any forms other than his/her own form.