Highlights for 2019 – 2020
- Registration fee: $125 / attendee
- Troupe Assessment fee: $55 / troupe
- Registration opens: Sunday, September 29, 2019 at 9:00 AM
- Registration closes: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 6:00 PM
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
11/11/2019: All seating for the Opening and Closing ceremonies are now taken in both the Yellow and Blue tracks.
Troupe Directors: if you need to make changes to your existing registrations then please use our official Change Request form.
Georgia Thespian Conference Grants are available for students who have financial difficulty and for whom free conference registration would be beneficial. The application must be submitted before the deadline. Students awarded grants will be notified via email. Recipients will be credited with the grant online when the troupe registers or shortly thereafter, depending on the time of registration.
Troupe Directors should review the Conference Handbook before registering and are responsible for registering their troupe’s attendees.
In order to register for conference, you will need to have a website user account. If you already have one, you do not need to create a new one. If you do need to create a user account, please send an email to the webmaster requesting a website user account be created for you.
Conference Registration Fees
$125 – per attendee (students and adults)
$55 – Georgia Thespians Troupe Assessment (per troupe)
This fee includes all workshops, performances, events, programs, t-shirt, entertainment, social events, and four meals:
- Thursday dinner
- Friday lunch
- Friday dinner
- Saturday lunch
All fees are non-refundable.
See the Troupe Director’s Handbook for important notes.
Conference Registration Packet
When mailing in your conference registration fees, your packet must include:
- Payment (See accepted forms of payment below)
- Copy of your troupe’s registration (screen print out) with required signatures (Administrator and Troupe Director)
- Complete Agreement Forms for all attendees in alphabetical order.
- Note: If you make attendee changes/substitutions/additions after your initial registration, those will not become official until a completed Agreement Form and any applicable fees are also submitted and received.
Registration closes promptly on the deadline, or when the maximum capacity of has been reached. Remember, you may meet the deadline but not be included if we fill up before the deadline.
Mail registration materials and payment to:
2897 North Druid Hills Road
Atlanta, GA 30329
See the Conference Handbook for important notes.
Acceptable Forms of Payment:
- Certified checks
- School checks
- School booster club checks
- Money orders
- Credit Cards (through PayPal). Note: A non-refundable service fee applies.
- U.S. Funds (on a U.S. Bank only)
NOTE: Make all checks/money orders out to Georgia Thespians.
NOTE: Personal checks will not be accepted. A $50 returned check fee will apply.