Skip to content
- Complete the digital application form on the Georgia Thespian website.
- Mail in the Resume and Authorization Form on the Georgia Thespian website plus the $25 application fee by the Super Deadline (December 5, 2018). GA Thespians address is listed on the form. Payment must either be school/booster checks, money order, cashier’s check, or cash. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- Prepare for the interview and portfolio presentation.
- The tech audition audition should be a portfolio of work specific to area of interest including pictures, designs, etc. The portfolio will be kept on a display table the entire conference. During the tech audition time, students are required to present a three minute presentation to the colleges about their area of interest and evidence of work.
- For the theatre educator audition, you must prepare drama lesson plans for one week for any level drama class. You must also prepare and display a portfolio and/or display board showing your experiences in the area of theatre education. The portfolio will be kept on a display table the entire conference. During the tech audition time, students are required to present a three minute presentation to the colleges about their educational area of interest and examples of lesson plans.
- The audition call sheet with times and locations will be posted on the website after the 2nd LeadCon. Audition suggestions are posted on the website.