Skip to content
- Complete the digital portion of the application on the Georgia Thespian website.
- Mail the Resume and Authorization Form on the Georgia Thespian website plus the $25 application fee by the Super Deadline (December 5, 2018). GA Thespians address is listed on the form. Payment must either be school/booster checks, money order, cashier’s check, or cash. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- Prepare for the performance audition and/or interview and portfolio presentation.
- The performance audition should be 90 seconds of your strongest work including monologues and/or songs to instrumental tracks.
- The audition call sheet with times and locations will be posted on the website after the 2nd LeadCon. Audition suggestions are posted on the website.