2019 – 2020 Highlights
- Application is filled out by applying candidates.
- Summary of Deadlines:
- Step 1: Attendance at LeadCon1 and declare your candidacy.
- Step 2: Fill-out online application; secure required signatures; return signed application to Georgia Thespians.
- Received by deadline: December 6, 2019.
- Step 3: Attendance at LeadCon2.
- Step 4: Attend 2020 ThesCon
- For more information review the application guidelines on the form, or contact Kimberly.Staples@gathespians.org
State Thespian Officers (STOs) represent all of Georgia Thespians as they serve alongside the Georgia Thespians Chapter Board. Each school is allowed to send one candidate to run for office as well as two representatives at the first LeadCon. Candidates should be prepared to answers questions, and be prepared to present a speech at the second LeadCon. Attendance at both LeadCons is mandatory. Voting will take place at the second LeadCon. This is a year-long position which requires much dedication.