>>> 2019 Entry form <<<
Deadline: January 22, 2019
● ThesCon’s Got Talent will be hosted by the State Thespian Officers and take place in the dining hall at Columbus Iron Works.
● 12 acts (per track) will be selected by the Georgia STO to perform.
● There will not be a “winner” of ThesCon’s Got Talent – Instead, it should be viewed as a celebration of the diverse talents of Georgia Thespians!
● Upload a 1 minute preview of your act to YouTube and include the link below.
● Acts may not exceed 3 minutes.
● There is no limit to the number of students that may participate in an act.
● Only one act per troupe may apply.
● Dual-troupe acts will not be accepted.
● For acts that require accompaniment, they must be downloaded on a device with an auxiliary plug input. Adapters for iPhone 7 and and higher will be available. NO CD’S or FLASH DRIVES.
● Only one handheld microphone will be available.
ThesCon’s Got Talent may overlap with other conference events including: Tech Challenge, Improv!, Freestyle, Individual Events, and Scholarship Auditions. Conflicts with any of these events may prohibit participation.