Highlights for 2019 – 2020
- Entry fee: $25 / entry
- IE Registration Deadline: December XX, 2019 by 4:00 PM
- The updated rubrics and I.E. Guide are now posted!
- Our set-up for sound is limited to AUX cords only. We will not be able to play CDs. You have the option to bring your own sound system.
- Download necessary audio tracks for your entry ahead of time. Onsite internet access is limited.
- Contact: email@example.com
Commonly called IE’s, Individual Events give theatre students from around the state opportunities to perform in solo, duet, or group dramatic or musical scenes. Technical I.E.’s allow tech students the opportunity to show what they know and display the work they’ve done.
Please be aware that at the International Thespian Festival a student can only participate in one event regardless of the number of superiors received at Georgia Thespian Conference or Georgia Junior Thespian Conference. See the I.E. Guide for more information.
All forms and payments must be received by the Super Deadline in order to be eligible. This includes fees, copies of the registration (“hardcopy”), signatures, and proof of permission as established in “Securing performance rights for Individual Events material” must be received by Georgia Thespians by the deadline. All money or copies received after the deadline will be returned to sender and the I.E. will not be scheduled. Personal checks will be returned.
Detailed IE information can be found in the I.E. Guide.
Contact Jordan Hughes if you need more information.