Highlights for 2020 Junior Thespian Conference
- Screening fee: $50
- Application opens: September 7, 2019
- Application deadline: September 29, 2019 @ 6:00 PM
- Screening dates: September 29 – November 23, 2019
- Performing notification date: November 24, 2019
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgia Junior Thespians is looking for a high-caliber production to showcase at the Junior Thespian Conference. If you would like to share your show with other Georgia Thespians, we encourage you to apply. All schools applying to be screened must be an ACTIVE Junior Thespian Troupe.
Schools must agree to the following criteria for eligibility:
- Directors must agree to be pre-screened in a selection process.
- Shows must be 45-50 minutes in length.
- Students will not be eligible to participate in the Opening Number.
- Shows will be performed on a platform stage in a ballroom, therefore should be a traveling style show and flexible with minimal technical needs. All scenery needs to be able to be LIFTED on/off the stage even for scene changes.
- Wing and backstage space will be limited.
- Shows must provide their own crew members including, but not limited to: set, props, and operating teams (lights, sound, spotlights, etc).