Jr. Conference Show Screening
Georgia Junior Thespians is looking for a high-caliber production to showcase at the Junior Thespian Conference. If you would like to share your show with other Georgia Thespians, we encourage you to apply. All schools applying to be screened must be an ACTIVE Junior Thespian Troupe.
Schools must agree to the following criteria for eligibility:
- Directors must agree to be pre-screened in a selection process.
- Shows must abide by local COVID protocols regarding masking indoors if selected (screenings need to meet local requirements).
- Shows must be 45-50 minutes in length.
- Shows will be performed on a platform stage in a ballroom, therefore should be a traveling style show and flexible with minimal technical needs. All scenery needs to be able to be LIFTED on/off the stage even for scene changes.
- Wing and backstage space will be limited.
- Shows must provide their own crew members including, but not limited to: set, props, and operating teams (lights, sound, spotlights, etc).
- The selected show will be notified no later than November 29, 2021.
Video Recordings are accepted and should be sent to Kristin Norwood at email@example.com.
Note- Any students from a recorded Spring 2021 show that are now in 9th grade must be recast with current 6th-8th grade students.
Please contact Kristin Norwood with any questions regarding Conference Show Selection.