Vendors / Exhibitors / Sponsors / College Reps
We welcome you to the Georgia Thespian Conference. We are excited you are joining us for the best three days of high school theatre in Georgia attended by over 5500 students, parents, and theatre directors.
You can participate in a variety of ways:
- VENDOR (one who sells merchandise and/or goods)
- EXHIBITOR (one who displays and/or distributes information)
- CONFERENCE SPONSOR (a Vendor, an Exhibitor, or a College Representative). See sponsorship levels below.
Attention College Representatives:
As a College Rep, you will be able to audition students for your College/University program. Auditions will take place during the conference. More information to be provided upon receipt of your application.
For more information regarding the College Audition process at the 2022 Georgia Thespian Conference, please contact Jarrad Howard at email@example.com.
Vendors, exhibitors, and colleges will be provided table space in the Columbus Convention and Trade Center, 801 Front Ave, Columbus, GA, 31901, where all workshops and meals are held for the duration of the Conference.
Conference Sponsorship Levels
- DIAMOND SPONSOR (exclusive): $3000 – Exhibitor/College
- PLATINUM SPONSOR: $2000
- GOLD SPONSOR: $1000
- SILVER SPONSOR: $500
- VENDORS: $300
- EXHIBITORS: $200
- COLLEGE REPRESENTATIVES: $200
For more information about the benefits of being a conference sponsor, please review our Conference Sponsor Handbook.