We are so excited about this year’s live Opening Production! We will rehearse/perform live, but auditions/interviews will be done by video submission. All-State Theatre Opening Production is a show that is created to enhance the theme of the conference and to showcase the amazingly talented thespians of our state. This opportunity is open to inducted thespian performers and technicians. Students audition to be a part of this production which is put together in a few, rigorous rehearsals. The students who are selected will participate in the Opening and Closing Ceremonies. During the closing ceremonies performers will perform a song and the technicians will run tech.
*This year’s performer auditions, and technician interviews will be done on video and uploaded to the Registration Platform.
Each troupe can send up to 3 people who sing bass/baritone/tenor and up to 3 people who sing soprano/alto to audition as a performer. Additionally each troupe can send 2 technicians. If you have specific questions about your student or the audition process, please contact Jenny Morris at email@example.com.
Very Important: Please read the audition & interview handbook and audition contract before applying.
- Performer Auditions and Technician Interviews done on video through the Registration Platform. More details to follow.
- The audition window will be open from August 9, 2021 @ 9:00 am through August 27, 2021 @ 11:59 pm.
- Cast/Crew List will be posted on social media and social media by September 3, 2021.
- If you are cast or selected you will need to pay a $20.00 production fee (includes t-shirt) by money order or cash at our first rehearsal on Saturday, September 11, 2021 @ 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- First rehearsal at Houston County High School, Warner Robins
- Please read detailed Audition/Interview information posted on our website.
Please contact Jenny Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.